Being a Navien Certified Installer, Hellgate Plumbing always recommends upgrading to a tankless water heating system provided by Navien. Here are some facts about Navien tankless water heaters:
• Navien tankless water heaters supply an endless amount of hot water, which means it continuously heats the water when you need it. They do not have a limited supply of hot water that runs out, unlike a standard tank water heater where you have to wait for it to refill and reheat. You can be taking a shower and bath at the same time you’re doing laundry or the dishes!
• They only use energy when you use hot water. Tank water heaters store hot water just in case you need it, but that is a very inefficient use of energy and it costs you more money. Tankless water heaters are extremely efficient, and they aren’t as harmful to the environment!
• Most on-demand water heaters can have a longer life expectancy compared to tank water heaters. A longer life could ultimately lead to a more affordable alternative!
• Tankless water heaters are hung on the wall, which can save you a great amount of space!
• Certain Navien tankless water heaters are equipped with ComfortFlow technology, which means it has an intelligent pre-heating function that helps determine your daily habits. If you take showers around the same time every day, the recirculation timer can help save water and money by making sure hot water is ready to go at that specific time!