Repair & Replacement
Hellgate Plumbing can repair and replace boilers, including high-efficiency boilers, condensing boilers, and boiler/water heater combination units. Boiler repairs include, but are not limited to, leaks coming from pressure relief valves, expansion tank issues, and sensor issues.
Additionally, we can perform maintenance on all types of boiler systems. We recommend getting a yearly maintenance on a boiler system. This will help increase the life span of the unit, along with keeping efficiency rates up and potentially reducing any future problems. It is not unusual to find other issues while performing maintenance on the boiler. If this were to happen, we will address those additional repairs with the customer immediately.
A Hellgate Plumbing technician will go out to a customer’s home to provide an accurate boiler bid.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for a boiler repair or a boiler replacement bid!
- We repair Navien boilers, install Navien boilers, and maintain Navien boilers
- We repair Weil McLain boilers, and maintain Weil McLain boilers
- We repair Burnham boilers, and maintain Burnham boilers
- We repair Burnham Alpine boilers, and maintain Burnham Alpine boilers
- We repair Burnham K2 boilers, and maintain Burnham K2 boilers
- We repair Munchkin boilers, and maintain Munchkin boilers
- We repair Triangle boilers, and maintain Triangle boilers
- We repair Slant/Fin boilers, and maintain Slant/Fin boilers
- We repair Lochinvar boilers, install Lochinvar boilers, and maintain Lochinvar boilers
If a customer is unsure on the brand of the boiler unit, we are still more than willing to look at and work on it!