At Hellgate Plumbing, we like to provide our customers with the latest products! Just this week, we installed a brand new Navien boiler and water heater combination unit, providing your home with instant hot water, even if multiple people are needing hot water at the same time! These Navien combination units take up 80% less space than an average floor standing water heater and boiler system! Navien combination boilers are also the first high efficiency boiler to supply both heat and hot water to your home! These units also have the capability of linking with a Navien tankless water heater to supply larger amounts of hot water, and with add-ons like Navi-Link, you can control your boiler unit from anywhere in the world!
Call Hellgate Plumbing today to get a quote on installing a Navien boiler and water heater combination unit in your home!
This week, our Hellgate Plumbing team installed a Modine Hot Dawg power vent heater for a garage space!
Call us today if you want to learn more about Modine space heaters and what we can do to install one in your garage or workshop area!
Hellgate Plumbing & Heating only offers the best York furnaces to our customers! Because we want to provide the best service possible, one of our team members went on a tour through the York factory to learn more about how these furnaces are created. It is very important for our Hellgate Plumbing team to fully understand the equipment we install in our customers’ homes, which made this experience extremely beneficial and insightful! It’s awesome to see the on-going process for a York furnace, starting at the factory and ending in a customers’ home!!
This week, Hellgate Plumbing replaced this old, bulky Heil 60 MBH furnace with a brand new York Affinity 60 MBH furnace! We also installed a Honeywell Electric Air Cleaner! This filter is ideal for those who have severe allergies to certain air particles.
Call us today to learn about York furnaces and Honeywell Air Cleaners!
Hellgate Plumbing & Heating recently installed a Navien NPE-A high efficiency tankless water heater with a built-in buffer tank and re-circulation pump! Additionally, we installed a Navi-Link, which is a Wi-Fi remote control system that allows you to change the water temperature, turn the unit off, and monitor the system. All you need to do is download the Navi-Link app on your smartphone and you can control your water system anywhere in the world with Wi-Fi access!!
Call us today to learn more about Navien tankless water heaters and the Navi-Link!
Being a Navien Certified Installer, Hellgate Plumbing always recommends upgrading to a tankless water heating system provided by Navien. Here are some facts about Navien tankless water heaters:
• Navien tankless water heaters supply an endless amount of hot water, which means it continuously heats the water when you need it. They do not have a limited supply of hot water that runs out, unlike a standard tank water heater where you have to wait for it to refill and reheat. You can be taking a shower and bath at the same time you’re doing laundry or the dishes!
• They only use energy when you use hot water. Tank water heaters store hot water just in case you need it, but that is a very inefficient use of energy and it costs you more money. Tankless water heaters are extremely efficient, and they aren’t as harmful to the environment!
• Most on-demand water heaters can have a longer life expectancy compared to tank water heaters. A longer life could ultimately lead to a more affordable alternative!
• Tankless water heaters are hung on the wall, which can save you a great amount of space!
• Certain Navien tankless water heaters are equipped with ComfortFlow technology, which means it has an intelligent pre-heating function that helps determine your daily habits. If you take showers around the same time every day, the recirculation timer can help save water and money by making sure hot water is ready to go at that specific time!
Happy Wednesday everyone!
This week at Hellgate Plumbing, we installed a new product for a Bradford White natural gas water heater. It is a Taco water sensor with a battery back-up, which has the ability to shut off your water heater or your home water system when it detects water leaking on the floor. This can be a very cost effective product to help prevent your home from flooding!