Hellgate Plumbing & Heating recently installed a Navien NPE-A high efficiency tankless water heater with a built-in buffer tank and re-circulation pump! Additionally, we installed a Navi-Link, which is a Wi-Fi remote control system that allows you to change the water temperature, turn the unit off, and monitor the system. All you need to do is download the Navi-Link app on your smartphone and you can control your water system anywhere in the world with Wi-Fi access!!
We also install Navien Hot Buttons! Hot Buttons are an awesome addition to your home. If you want your water to be hot before using the fixture, such as a bathtub or kitchen sink, press the button and the water will automatically warm the water up to that location before you turn the faucet on! You can install multiple Hot Buttons in your home, and it can save on water costs!
Call us today to learn more about Navien tankless water heaters, Navi-Links, and Navien Hot Buttons!
Our technicians at Hellgate Plumbing are Navien Certified Installers that serve Missoula and the surrounding areas. What does this mean, and why is it important? The reasons are listed below:
- We are an independent third-party installer that has performed particular training provided by Navien
- It is preferred by Navien to only have certified Navien installers come to your home to install any Navien product
- By using a Navien certified installer, you are automatically included under Navien’s limited warranty
- If you purchased a Navien product online and/or had a licensed professional who isn’t certified, the limited warranty may not be applicable
Being a Navien Certified Installer, Hellgate Plumbing always recommends upgrading to a tankless water heating system provided by Navien. Here are some facts about Navien tankless water heaters:
• Navien tankless water heaters supply an endless amount of hot water, which means it continuously heats the water when you need it. They do not have a limited supply of hot water that runs out, unlike a standard tank water heater where you have to wait for it to refill and reheat. You can be taking a shower and bath at the same time you’re doing laundry or the dishes!
• They only use energy when you use hot water. Tank water heaters store hot water just in case you need it, but that is a very inefficient use of energy and it costs you more money. Tankless water heaters are extremely efficient, and they aren’t as harmful to the environment!
• Most on-demand water heaters can have a longer life expectancy compared to tank water heaters. A longer life could ultimately lead to a more affordable alternative!
• Tankless water heaters are hung on the wall, which can save you a great amount of space!
• Certain Navien tankless water heaters are equipped with ComfortFlow technology, which means it has an intelligent pre-heating function that helps determine your daily habits. If you take showers around the same time every day, the recirculation timer can help save water and money by making sure hot water is ready to go at that specific time!