Hellgate Plumbing wants to update everyone regarding the recent COVID-19 situation, and we hope we will be providing some clarity during such an unknown time.
First, we want to make sure all of our customers and employees are staying safe during this difficult time! Safety and health are a number one priority in our eyes, and we want to encourage everyone to stay home as much as possible!
Yes, we are still open for business! However, we are taking extra precautionary measures to make sure safety and health are maintained. We are trying to focus on emergency situations only, and are delaying any non-emergency services until April 30th. The timelines will be updated based on what our government decides on a weekly basis. We do understand these appointments can be different for each customer, and we will do our best to accommodate those differences and needs!
In the event we do access a customer’s home, we have laid out some safety measures that will take place:
1) Hand-shakes will not be allowed.
2) Technician will wear gloves and shoe booties at all times.
2) At least 6 feet of distance between the employee and customer. The more isolated we can be during an appointment, the more beneficial it will be to our employees and the customers in the long run.
3) Work orders will need to be approved from the customer’s phone or other electronic device. No customer will be allowed to touch the employee’s tablet.
4) If paying by credit card, the customer will need to contact the office after the appointment as technician’s will not touch any customer credit card. Credit card fees will be waived in light of the situation.
These are just a handful of steps we are taking to respond to the COVID-19 situation. We want our customers and employees to always feel safe, and we hope these steps will help ensure that safety is in place.
Even with these procedures in place, we still want to highly emphasize that our customer service skills WILL NOT be cut short. We will still provide the best quality work and we will not let social distancing play into our ability to provide great customer service!!
Please continue to stay safe and healthy!!
Hellgate Plumbing is ready for the fall season, which means we are ready for you to call us for all of your hot water heater needs!
The average tank hot water heater life span is around 12 years old. If you believe your water heater has reached the end of its life, call us today to replace your old water heater with a new Bradford White, Rheem, or A.O Smith water heater. As a Bradford White dealer and Rheem dealer, our technicians will know the answers to all of your questions about these units, and they will know what unit will work best for your home!
Hellgate Plumbing can also repair water heaters, from pilot lights to water heater elements and gas valves.
Call us today if you have a water heater that needs to be fixed or replaced!
Yes, unfortunately the summer season will slowly start to go away and fall season will be approaching.
This can be the busiest time of the year for all plumbers in the area. Before our schedules get too full, call Hellgate Plumbing and Heating today if you have any of the following things you would like replaced:
- Water heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Our company only installs the best quality product for our customers. We have several options for customers wanting something with high efficiency ratings!
Call us today to get your quote now!!
Hellgate Plumbing installs several water heaters every month. There are several occasions where our technicians are called out to repair a water heater, but end up replacing the unit altogether because they find other issues with the system.
Hellgate Plumbing has general tips and signs about your water heater needing repair or replacement:
• The water heater is over 10 years old
• The water heater is leaking
• Hot water runs out at a faster rate compared to previous years
• Water is discolored or has weird odor
• The water heater makes loud popping noises during the heating stage
• Water is luke warm instead of hot
• Hot water pressure is decreasing, very low
• Frequent fluctuations in water temperature (changing from luke warm, to very hot, to cold)
• Corrosion occurring near the bottom of the water heater
If you think your water heater is experiencing any of these issues listed above, call Hellgate Plumbing to help repair or replace your water heater today!