Hellgate Plumbing installs several water heaters every month. There are several occasions where our technicians are called out to repair a water heater, but end up replacing the unit altogether because they find other issues with the system.
Hellgate Plumbing has general tips and signs about your water heater needing repair or replacement:
• The water heater is over 10 years old
• The water heater is leaking
• Hot water runs out at a faster rate compared to previous years
• Water is discolored or has weird odor
• The water heater makes loud popping noises during the heating stage
• Water is luke warm instead of hot
• Hot water pressure is decreasing, very low
• Frequent fluctuations in water temperature (changing from luke warm, to very hot, to cold)
• Corrosion occurring near the bottom of the water heater
If you think your water heater is experiencing any of these issues listed above, call Hellgate Plumbing to help repair or replace your water heater today!