Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Today, Hellgate Plumbing wants you to know that we provide a Fernox glycol and boiler water conditioner service! Glycol is an excellent anti-freezing agent! The boiler water conditioner will help increase the boiler pump efficiency, and in turn, it will help prevent corrosion.
We can use these items on any brand of boiler, including Navien, Burnham, Weil McLein, and more!
Call us today if you want us to perform this service on your boiler!
Happy Friday everyone! We hope you have a wonderful and safe St. Patrick’s Day!
At Hellgate Plumbing, we think it is extremely important for our customers to get their furnaces, boilers, and tankless water heaters serviced on a yearly basis. This will help prolong the life of the unit, and could save you from any future problems.
This week, we cleaned a Weil McLain Ultra boiler! These particular boilers require a maintenance kit for your annual cleanings.
Call us today if you have a Weil McLain Ultra boiler that needs to be cleaned, or any other boiler, furnace, and tankless water heater!
This week, Hellgate Plumbing replaced this old, bulky Heil 60 MBH furnace with a brand new York Affinity 60 MBH furnace! We also installed a Honeywell Electric Air Cleaner! This filter is ideal for those who have severe allergies to certain air particles.
Call us today to learn about York furnaces and Honeywell Air Cleaners!
Happy Wednesday everyone!
We think it is important for our customers to know that we are a Northwestern Energy Preferred Contractor, which means our customers have the opportunity to get energy rebates!! As long as you are a Northwestern Energy customer, you can sign up! The rebate amounts are valid until June 30th of this year.
If Hellgate Plumbing recently installed an efficient heating system in your home, call us today to see if you qualify for getting a Northwestern Energy rebate!
Our technicians at Hellgate Plumbing are Navien Certified Installers that serve Missoula and the surrounding areas. What does this mean, and why is it important? The reasons are listed below:
- We are an independent third-party installer that has performed particular training provided by Navien
- It is preferred by Navien to only have certified Navien installers come to your home to install any Navien product
- By using a Navien certified installer, you are automatically included under Navien’s limited warranty
- If you purchased a Navien product online and/or had a licensed professional who isn’t certified, the limited warranty may not be applicable
Being a Navien Certified Installer, Hellgate Plumbing always recommends upgrading to a tankless water heating system provided by Navien. Here are some facts about Navien tankless water heaters:
• Navien tankless water heaters supply an endless amount of hot water, which means it continuously heats the water when you need it. They do not have a limited supply of hot water that runs out, unlike a standard tank water heater where you have to wait for it to refill and reheat. You can be taking a shower and bath at the same time you’re doing laundry or the dishes!
• They only use energy when you use hot water. Tank water heaters store hot water just in case you need it, but that is a very inefficient use of energy and it costs you more money. Tankless water heaters are extremely efficient, and they aren’t as harmful to the environment!
• Most on-demand water heaters can have a longer life expectancy compared to tank water heaters. A longer life could ultimately lead to a more affordable alternative!
• Tankless water heaters are hung on the wall, which can save you a great amount of space!
• Certain Navien tankless water heaters are equipped with ComfortFlow technology, which means it has an intelligent pre-heating function that helps determine your daily habits. If you take showers around the same time every day, the recirculation timer can help save water and money by making sure hot water is ready to go at that specific time!