Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!
Today, Hellgate Plumbing wants you to know that we provide a Fernox glycol and boiler water conditioner service! Glycol is an excellent anti-freezing agent! The boiler water conditioner will help increase the boiler pump efficiency, and in turn, it will help prevent corrosion.
We can use these items on any brand of boiler, including Navien, Burnham, Weil McLein, and more!
Call us today if you want us to perform this service on your boiler!
Happy Friday everyone! We hope you have a wonderful and safe St. Patrick’s Day!
At Hellgate Plumbing, we think it is extremely important for our customers to get their furnaces, boilers, and tankless water heaters serviced on a yearly basis. This will help prolong the life of the unit, and could save you from any future problems.
This week, we cleaned a Weil McLain Ultra boiler! These particular boilers require a maintenance kit for your annual cleanings.
Call us today if you have a Weil McLain Ultra boiler that needs to be cleaned, or any other boiler, furnace, and tankless water heater!
This week, Hellgate Plumbing replaced this old, bulky Heil 60 MBH furnace with a brand new York Affinity 60 MBH furnace! We also installed a Honeywell Electric Air Cleaner! This filter is ideal for those who have severe allergies to certain air particles.
Call us today to learn about York furnaces and Honeywell Air Cleaners!
Happy Wednesday everyone!
We think it is important for our customers to know that we are a Northwestern Energy Preferred Contractor, which means our customers have the opportunity to get energy rebates!! As long as you are a Northwestern Energy customer, you can sign up! The rebate amounts are valid until June 30th of this year.
If Hellgate Plumbing recently installed an efficient heating system in your home, call us today to see if you qualify for getting a Northwestern Energy rebate!
At Hellgate Plumbing, we want our customers to take any steps necessary to keep their HVAC system running properly during the cold months. Here is a list of things you can do to help increase your HVAC life expectancy:
1. Purchase a better filter: There are new, high efficiency filters that have the capability of grabbing the smallest particles, including bacteria.
2. Replace the filter frequently (every few months): If the filter looks dark or clogged, you should change it. It is possible it needs to be changed more frequently if you have pets (monthly). Checking the filter every month would be an easy task to ensure a longer life span for your HVAC system.
3. Carbon monoxide detectors: Having these in your home is an extra step you should take to keep your family safe. If you get one of these detectors, make sure you change the batteries once every year.
4. Heat pump maintenance: In order to keep your heat pump well maintained, make sure there is at least 2 feet of clearance around the pump. Additionally, remove any debris (leaves, twigs, etc.) found on or around the heat pump, and make sure the unit is level on the ground.
5. HVAC system strains: To avoid unnecessary strain on your HVAC system, please do not close more than 20% of your home’s registers.