Call 406-880-6366 or email your resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Above industry standard
● Day shift, Monday to Friday, On call
● Work on residential and commercial service calls
● Install and/or repair water heaters and plumbing fixtures
● Repair leaks
● Diagnose and repair boiler issues, zone valves, zone controls
● Pipe or repipe homes/buildings
● Determine service needs, provide pricing and perform repairs
● Work according to specifications or plumbing codes
● Montana Journeyman Plumber License
● Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
● Ability to perform plumbing tasks independently, including plumbing repair and installations, etc..
● Valid driver's license and clean driving record
● Ability to use basic plumbing tools
● Be willing to undergo a background check
● Flexible schedule
● Health insurance
● Vision insurance
● Dental insurance
● Paid time off
● Paid Holidays
● IRA with Match
● Tuition reimbursement
● Company vehicle
● Company uniforms
● Company smartphone/tablet
● Profit Sharing
If you enjoy providing great customer service and want to make a difference in people's lives, we have an opportunity for you! Come join our dynamic team in this fun, fast-paced, and supportive office!
Hellgate Plumbing and Heating/Air looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher to join our amazing plumbing and HVAC team in Missoula MT. Are you a customer service rockstar who is looking for better hours and pay? Are you interested in a career with a stable and respected plumbing/HVAC company? If so, apply today!
Here at Hellgate Plumbing and Heating/Air, we know that our team is essential to our success. This is why we offer competitive compensation and great benefits. We help our employees build careers where they can enjoy the people they work with as well as a supportive work environment.
As our Customer Service Representative/Dispatcher, you arrive each day ready to ensure that our customers are receiving the best service possible. You cheerfully respond to customer calls and emails, answering their questions and finding solutions to their needs. With your strong organizational skills, you schedule appointments and follow-ups. Your friendly and capable demeanor comes through as you receive incoming customer calls and dispatch service calls to technicians in the field. You work hard to ensure scheduling efficiency without compromising customer satisfaction.
You also have the opportunity to perform a variety of office duties as needed. You feel good about ensuring that our customers are satisfied, well-informed, and everything runs smoothly. You love that you help make our customers comfortable and happy!
· Friendly, positive attitude with a willingness to help
· Reliable. Must have a track record for excellent attendance and fulfilling obligations
· Strong communication and organization skills
· Ability to multi task
· High level of attention to detail
· Self-motivated - sees what needs to be done and does it
· Ability to work Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
· Computer and basic office skills
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Paid Holidays
· IRA with Match
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company uniforms
· Profit Sharing
The hourly rate will be competitive for this position and will be determined on applicant's previous experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Are you friendly and attentive to detail? Do you have strong communication skills? Can you stay calm and collected in challenging situations? If so, you may the perfect fit for this position.
· 8 hour shift
· Day shift
· Monday to Friday
· Bonus pay
· Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
· One location
Hellgate Plumbing and Heating/Air is a team oriented company that strives to give the best customer service in Montana. We are here to help you grow into an incredible plumber that can complete our team! Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org