Hellgate Plumbing & Heating/Air wants to update everyone regarding the recent COVID-19 situation, and we hope we will be providing some clarity during such an unknown time.
First, we want to make sure all of our customers and employees are staying safe during this difficult time! Safety and health are a number one priority in our eyes, and we want to encourage everyone to stay home as much as possible!
Yes, we are still open for business! However, we are taking extra precautionary measures to make sure safety and health are maintained. We are trying to focus on emergency situations only, and are delaying any non-emergency services until April 30th. The timelines will be updated based on what our government decides on a weekly basis. We do understand these appointments can be different for each customer, and we will do our best to accommodate those differences and needs!
In the event we do access a customer’s home, we have laid out some safety measures that will take place:
1) Hand-shakes will not be allowed.
2) Technician will wear gloves and shoe booties at all times.
2) At least 6 feet of distance between the employee and customer. The more isolated we can be during an appointment, the more beneficial it will be to our employees and the customers in the long run.
3) Work orders will need to be approved from the customer’s phone or other electronic device. No customer will be allowed to touch the employee’s tablet.
4) If paying by credit card, the customer will need to contact the office after the appointment as technician’s will not touch any customer credit card. Credit card fees will be waived in light of the situation.
These are just a handful of steps we are taking to respond to the COVID-19 situation. We want our customers and employees to always feel safe, and we hope these steps will help ensure that safety is in place.
Even with these procedures in place, we still want to highly emphasize that our customer service skills WILL NOT be cut short. We will still provide the best quality work and we will not let social distancing play into our ability to provide great customer service!!
Please continue to stay safe and healthy!!